Family photo shoot giveaway competition
We are excited to announce our latest competition which will be running during January 2022. The lucky winners will receive a free one-hour family photoshoot in our studio, or at a local alfresco location and a print of their favourite picture worth a total of £85!
All you need to do to enter is to fill out the form below then follow us on Facebook to get the entry passcode which will be published on the last day of the competition (31/01/2022). You’ll need this to claim your prize should you be one of our lucky winners.
Terms and conditions
- All references to “The Prize” refer to a one-hour photoshoot either in our studio, or at a local alfresco location and one print of up to 12 x 8″ in size.
- Only one entry per family – multiple entries will result in disqualification from the competition.
- All entries must be received by the closing date – 31st Jan 2022.
- Winners will be notified by email by the 4th Feb 2022 – winners’ names will be published on our website shortly after notification.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- Winners are under no obligation to accept the prize.
- Upon acceptance of the prize, competition winners will be asked a £35 deposit, refundable upon attendance at the arranged photo shoot, or cancellation if received at least 7 days prior to the photo shoot date.
- The date, time and location for the photo shoot need to be agreed before the 31st March 2022 with the shoot taking place no later than the 31st May 2022.
- Winners must be able to travel to the agreed location.
- We understand that sometimes life gets in the way – if you need to change the location and/or reschedule your shoot, just let us know with at least 5 days’ notice.
- Cancellations or re-arrangement requests received with less than 5 days’ notice of the shoot date, or failure to attend the photo shoot may unfortunately result in forfeiture of the deposit (at the company’s discretion).
- Should inclement weather prevent an alfresco photo shoot taking place, we will agree an alternative date with winners.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil our commitments to you at the arranged time, we will give you as much notice as possible and arrange an alternative date and time. If you choose to cancel the photo shoot rather than reschedule, your deposit will be returned to you.
- Alfresco locations must be within a 8 mile radius of Brackley town centre – locations further away than this will be considered, but will incur a travel expense of £1 per mile both to and from the shoot.
- Prints take approximately 10 – 14 days to arrive after ordering.
- All personal information provided on competition entry forms will be handled in line with GDPR requirements and will not be used for any other purpose, nor passed to any other party or organisation.